Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Tartan

I bought the Perfect shirt in tartan during one of the latest promos, and I was so excited to wear it today. I think I want to wear it at least once a week though the holiday season! I'm thinking of pairing it with red corduroys next for a festive look. I've seen so many great Polyvore sets using this shirt!

P1010736

J. Crew Perfect shirt in tartan / Mossimo crew neck sweater / J. Crew Factory wool pants / Lands' End ballet flats
Old Navy necklace (yellow) and Target multi-chain necklace

P1010742
A huge gust of wind--lots of wind howling through lately!

P1010739


P1010746

I've been exhausted this week. The fifth graders are ready to start chemistry in science and fractions in math. It seems like the curriculum (and the kids) are picking up speed, but I'm still adjusting from having the past week off! I've also spent the whole week working with the fourth graders on double digit multiplication which is quite a task, especially when a child does not have multiplication facts memorized!

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. I so wanted to get the Tartan shirt but they sold out of my size...=(

    Fab styling of the shirt! I agree red pants would be so festive to pair it with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kimchi girl: Thanks for commenting! I'm glad that you think red cords will go great with this shirt. There are so many colors to choose from when styling this shirt. I am so sorry to hear that your size sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very awesome style that looks comfy but effortlessly chic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I read each and every comment and I do my best to respond. I appreciate kind and constructive comments and I reserve the right to delete comments which I deem to be inappropriate or negative.