TOTAL FOR THE YEAR: $1,974
AVERAGE PER MONTH: $164.50
I didn't reach my goal of $150/month average, but I was only $14.50/month over! I'm fairly proud of that!
J. Crew Spending
From J. Crew (and Factory) I bought 12 pencil skirts, 4 colored bottoms (2 cords/2 jeans), 1 pair of shorts, 2 button up shirts, 1 sweater, 2 tops, 4 belts, 1 bracelet, and 1 pair of tights. All of my purchases were on sale, I applied 2 gift cards worth a total of $70, and my educator discount was applied when eligible in store, and my final total was......
J.CREW SPENDING FOR 2012: $714, which is about 36% of my total budget spent for the year.
General Shopping Goals for 2013:
1. Keep to the $150/month, and this time be more aware of how much under/over I am per month so that I stick to my budget.
2. I invested a lot into skirts in 2012, so this year I'm on the look out for dresses and work pants.
3. I made a lot of purchases with color last year, so I would like to add more neutrals into my closet.
4. Invest in quality handbags and shoes this year.
5. Don't buy anything unless I love it, it fits right, and the price is right.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Do you have a favorite purchase that you made in 2012 or have you made shopping goals for 2013?