Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scarf It

As you know, I'm trying to wear what has been neglected. Today it's a scarf! A scarf used to be my favorite accessory, but lately it's been a statement necklace. I like how this pretty floral patterned scarf added a little bit of interest to an otherwise plain outfit.

scarf
Gap jacket (thrifted), Old Navy shirt, Ralph Lauren skirt (thrifted), Sofft heels, scarf ?
scarf2

Speaking of statement necklaces, there's a few hours left on Groopdealz to purchase the rosette necklace for a bargain if you are interested. I'm getting a lot of wear out of mine!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Scarves are my favourites. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to remember to wear them more often!

      Delete
  2. The scarf really makes the outfit look pretty and polished. I like scarfs, but I don't think about wearing them enough! I like to look for them in the thrift shops !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think thrift stores are a great place to look for scarves, esp. ones that are vintage and unique!

      Delete
  3. You look great, scarves are so classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been enjoying longer hemlines lately!

      Delete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I read each and every comment and I do my best to respond. I appreciate kind and constructive comments and I reserve the right to delete comments which I deem to be inappropriate or negative.